Children's Literature: culturally responsive teaching

This weblog is a project for Education 642, Children's written and oral genres, a course for elementary education students at UNBC (Prince George, BC). Its purpose is to provide an opportunity for students to experience how literature "opens up worlds"-- the social, emotional, imaginative, spritual, the cultural and the aesthetic.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OK, so something has gone wrong with my audio post. I am going to try it again tonight, and see if something shows up on my blog later tonight. Keep watching!

Also, some of you may know I am a bit of a political animal: and so I am posting a wonderful picture from Rick Mercer's blog that is a wonderful commentary on the current federal election... I highly recommend Mercer's blog if you like satire. Its a lot of fun!



Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home